We respect our client’s confidentiality and will not disclose any information we have to third parties without their express permission. Any client databases we have are for our own in-house administration and will not be given or sold to a third party without express permission.
Any information we get from ‘cookies’ is for the administration of the associated website and we will only use ‘cookies’ when it is necessary for the efficient operation of that particular website. Any e-mails or addresses communicated to Manx Mountain Activities are used only for the purpose intended by the sender.
Whenever you request a page through your browser data such as:
- your IP address
- browser and version
- operating system
- time and date
- the site from which you came is stored in a log file and/or database. This information cannot be used to identify specific individuals, and is only used for:
- Website and system administration
- Research and development
- Anonymous user analysis
Information supplied via this website will not be disclosed to any unauthorised third party.
Uses made of your information
to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar
- to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to understand customer requirements, perform analysis and comparisons and to obtain your views on our goods, services and website(s);
- to improve our site and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- and to keep our site safe and secure
John Barker has lived on the Isle of Man for over thirty years and in that time has walked, cycled, run, climbed, dived, watched wildlife and studied the geology of this fantastic rock in the Irish Sea. A qualified Mountain Leader, Mountain Bike Leader and Blue Badge Tour Guide for the Isle of Man, John will help you discover some of the Island’s finest trails and tracks.
© 2023 Manx Mountain Activities | Guided Walks and Mountain biking on the Isle of Man. All Rights Reserved. By: Web Solutions IOM